Failure to obey the rules will result in immediate expulsion without refund.
- ALL CAMPERS AND GUESTS MUST REGISTER AND CHECK OUT AT THE MAIN OFFICE.
- Window Sticker MUST be displayed on windshield at all times.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages by minors is forbidden.
- Campfires must NEVER BE LEFT UNATTENDED.
- Mopeds, ATVs, etc. ARE NOT ALLOWED.
- All vehicles must have licensed drivers, including golf carts.
- DOGS must be leashed at all times and must not be left unattended. Dog litter should be disposed of in dumpsters. No dogs allowed in beach area.
- QUIET TIME is from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am. 11:00 pm curfew for children.
- Destroying the natural beauty of the campground is not permitted. Cutting live trees or defacing property in any way will result in a $500 FINE.
- Any site changes must be approved by Dick. Also, schedule Camperville work crew jobs in office.
PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF YOUR FELLOW CAMPERS.
Your Hosts: THE HOLETZ FAMILY
Office (320) 679-2326
Cell (952) 200-3377